Dabur Ratnaprash : Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Side Effects,
- Dabur India Ltd.
Type Of Preparation:
- Ableha Kalpana
- General health tonic for strength and vitality.
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Arka Kshara
- It is a general tonic for achieving supreme quality of health.
- It is a good immunity booster.
- It is good for improving digestive activity.
- It relives the constipation.
- It is helpful in respiratory tract infection.
- It is good for getting strength and stamina.
- It is good for the treatment of acid peptic disease.
- It reduces the stress associated symptoms.
- It acts good for the sexual life by improving performance and more effective drive.
- It reduces the aging process and keeps the skin and body fresh and young for longer time.
- 12 grams twice daily followed by a glass of milk.
- No indicated for the child bellow 12 years.
- Not suitable for the people having diabetes.
- No known side effects. Completely Safe for consumption for a longer period.