Soumi's Anti Wrinkle Serum Review: Ingredients, Indications, Application, Side Effects, Contraindications
- Soumi's Herbal Products Pvt Ltd
- Skin Care
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Draksha (Vitis Vinifera)
- Yasthimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Carbomer: It is not a safe component and it may cause blur vision, sticky eyes and mild stinging sensation. Chance of getting such such symptoms in 1 in 10.
- Glycerin: Widely used in cosmetics. It is also allergic to few people.
- Popylene Glycol : It found in room deodorizers can cause irritation of the mucous membranes, wheezing, coughing and shortness of breath.
- Sodium Hydroxide: It is corrosive and can burn the lips, tongue, throat and stomach if ingested.
- Alpha Tocopheryl: It is nothing but Vitamin E
- Propyl Paraben: It triggers estrogen and the chances of growth of estrogen-positive breast tumors increases
- Methyl Paraben: on study malignant breast tumors showed high concentrations of parabens and it is not safe for use on regular basis.
- Alcohol : Facial bloat is one of the most common side effect. It also leads to weight gain and cellulite. In addition, it enlarges the tiny blood vessels on the surface of the eye, which gives eyes the 'bloodshot' appearance
Indications of Soumi's Anti Wrinkle Serum:
- It is indicated for the management of fine lines in the skins.
- It is indicated for enhance the elasticity of skin.
- It is helpful for keeping skin's younger look.
Side Effects of Soumi's Anti Wrinkle Serum:
- No known side effects mentioned by the manufacturer. But better to consult with your doctor before starting it.
- It is chemically treated herbal mixed formulation and I found not so safe for use for a longer period.(As per it's ingredients are concern).
Contraindications of Soumi's Anti Wrinkle Serum:
- No Contraindications.
- It comes in plastic bottle of 100 ml Serum.