Syp. Amlycure DS/Cap. Amlycure DS:
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): It is potent hepato protective.
- Bhuiamla (Phyllanthus niruri): It is a globally accepted herb for the management hepatitis.
- Kasni (Cichorium intybus): Hepato protective and liver stimulant.
- Rakta punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa): Anti inflammatory and hepato-protective.
- Guduchi ( Tinospora cordifolia): Anti infective, immune booster and good for the hepatic cells.
- Raktrohida (Tecomella undulata): A potent Hepato-protective.
- Pitpapra (Fumaria officinalis): Indicated for the management of liver and spleen diseases.
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata): It is a Sympatholytic Peripheral vasodilator Diuretic.
- Ravend Chini (Rheum emodi): It is mild mild purgative and relives associated issues like constipation.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): It is mild mild purgative and good for the entire digestive system.
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica): It promotes the digestion and helps in absorption.
- Vidang (Embelia ribes): A potent anti helmenthic and good for creating a friendly atmosphere in GUTs.
- Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea): It is famous for it's hepato-protective properties.
- Kachur (Curcuma zedoaria): It is a carminative and appetite stimulant.
- Kalipath (Cissampelos pareira): it having hepato-protective & hepato-corrective action.
- Nishoth (Ipomoea turpethum): It having a soft laxative action.
- Kutaki (Picrorhiza kurroa): It improves the body immunity and having liver cell protective action.
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata): Excellent liver protective and supportive action. It is also having anti helmenthic action.
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum): It improves the immunity and having anti bacterial and anti inflammatory action.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): It having blood purifying action. It is also a potent anti bacterial and anti inflammatory agent.
- Makoi (Solanum nigrum): It is a strong purgative action.
- Gokshru (Tribulus terrestris): It is a strong diuretic.
- Amla (Emblica officinalis): Know globally for its anti oxidant properties. It is rich in vitamin C. It improves body defense and helps in quick recovery.
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra): It is a well known gastric mucus protector. It acts as antacid.
- Manjith (Rubia cordifolia): It is anti cancerous, liver cell supportive.
- Arni (Clerodendrum phlomidis): It is an anti inflammatory agent. It is also used for Dyspepsia, stomachache, colic, cholera, dysentery etc.
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna): It is well known Cardiod protective. It plays good rule in maintaining body lipid profile.
- Biranjasif (Achillea millefolium): It having antiseptic and anti-inflammatory action.
- Jhau (Tamarix gallica): It having activities like restoration of cellular antioxidant enzymes, detoxifying enzymes etc.
- Kasondi (Cassia occidentalis): It improves digestion. It having diuretic, blood purifying, laxative actions.
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare): It having chemomodulatory action, It provides cytoprotection. It having antitumor, cytotoxicity.properties. It also helps in digestion.
- Mooli Swaras (Raphanus sativus Juice) : It is helpful in digestion. It having hepato protective activity. It also having anti bacterial properties.
- It works on elevated level of billirubin (jaundice),
- It is indicated for enlarged liver or known as fatty liver management.
- It is good for the management of Pre-cirrhotic condition,
- It is also prescribed in altered lipid metabolism including fatty infiltration.
Wide variety of this product is available in the market. So the pediatric dosages are also indicated in this article just for information purpose.Syrup:
- Children : ½ to 1 tsf twice a day.
- Adults : 2-3 tsf 3-4 times a day.
- 1-2 caps. twice or thrice a day
- Infants : 5-10 drops thrice a day.
- Children : 10-20 drops thrice a day or as directed by the Physician.