- Hamdard Laboratories (India)
- General Tonic
- Vitamin A Palmitate
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Calcium Lactate
- Sodium Ascorbate
- Cardamom Fruit (Small Elachi)
- Clove (Laung)
- Coriander (Dhania)
- Cinnamon (Kalmi Dal Chini)
- Cinnamon um Cassia (Darchini)
- Rosa Damascena (Gulab Flower)
- Dride Orange Peel
- Jatamansi (Balchhar)
- Anisun (Aniseed)
- Oil of Cassia
- Santam albam
- Orange Oil Sweet
- When you are doing strenuous exercises than you need to take Cinkara.
- When you are rundown and debilitated condition than you should take Cinkara.
- Cinkara. is benificial in elemental deficiency.
- Cinkara is helpful in vitamin deficiency.
- Cinkara is used as Convalescence.
- Cinkara acts great in lack of appetite.
- Cinkara is used in resistance to infection cases.
- Cinkara can be given in pregnancy.
- Cinkara is great for children having slow growth rate.
- Cinkara is indicated for the cases of loss of weight
- In mild malnutrition Cinkara can be great tonic.
- Cinkara is helpful in vitamin deficiency due to antibiotics.
- Cinkara is useful in stress and insomnia.
- Two divided dosages of 30 ml each or as directed by the physician.
- It should be taken immediately after or before principal meal.
- No known contraindications.
- Avoid in diabetes.
- No side effects reported yet.