- Kashmir Herbal Remedies
- Skin Care
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Anantamool (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia)
- Sudha Gairik (Red Ochre Mineral)
- Sudha Gandhak (Sulphar-Subllmate)
- Sirisa (Albizzia lebbeck)
- Nimba(Azadirachta indica)
- Parpata (Fumeria perviflora)
- Dhamasa (Fagonia cretica)
- Daru Hridra (Berberis aristata)
- Kalmegha (Andrographis paniculata)
- Sudha Guggulu (Commiphora wightii)
- Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica)
- Gorakhmundi (Sphaeranthus indicus)
- It is indicated for he treatment of skin allergy.
- It is indicated for the treatment of skin infections.
- It is good for the management of pimples.
- It is good for the management of Pruritis.
- It is indicated for Urticaria.
- It gives good results for the treatment of Pimples.
- 2 tablets twice or thrice daily.
- It gives better result when administered along with Khadirarista.
- Avoid in renal impairment cases.
- Avoid in pregnancy and lactation period.
- No reports of side effects are mentioned by the manufacturer.