- Actually manufacture by Southern Drugs & Pharmaceuticals
- It is manufactured for and marked by GlaxoSmithKline Asia Pvt. Ltd
- Ayurvedic Antacid
- Gets to work in 6 seconds
5 grams of Eno contains
- Svarjiksara (Shudh) 2.20 gram.
- Nimbukamlam 2.07 grams.
- It contains Artificial Sweetener.
- It is indicated in Indigestion
- It is indicated in Acidity/Hyperacidity.
- It is indicated in burning chest syndrome.
- It is useful in acidic irruption.
- 5 gram (one sachet) with half glass of water.
- Repeat 5 gram powder 2-3 hours with half glass water.
- Don't consume more than 10 grams in 24 hours.
- If you have kidney disease, liver function impairment or hypertension then consult with your doctor before starting this medication.
- Use with precaution for pregnant and lactating mothers.
- It contains artificial sweetener
- No known side effects.