Kayam Churna: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Side Effects, Precautions,
- Sheth Brothers
- Herbal Laxative
- Senna leaves (Cassia angustifolia)
- Nishoth (Trivrit/Operculina turpethum)
- Ajwain – Carum capticum)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Svarjika Kshara
- Yasthimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra.)
- Saindhava salt (Black Salt)
- It is indicated for the management of habitual constipation.
- It is good for those having acidity issues with bloating.
- It relives the excessive flatulence.
- It is good for those having burning chest syndrome.
- 1-2 tsf at bed time or before dinner with luke warm water.
- It contains Svarjika Kshara which is a alkaline component and it is not recommend for long use as it reduces the sperm count.
- Many people complains about dependency to this product after long term use.
- As per peoples report it causes dependency of long term use so use it when ever it is absolutely necessary.
- If you are suffering from any cardiac disease then you should ask your doctor before thaking this.