Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Medicated Cream: Ingredients, Indications, Application, Customers Review, Side Effects, Precausations.
- Emami Group
- Medicated Herbal Fairness Cream
- Aloe Vera
- Indicated for small skin boils.
- It shows promising result for skin rashes,.
- It is good for management of acne or pimples.
- It gives skin a fairer look and you can get two tone fairness in just three weeks.
- It refreshes the skin and improves the skin tone.
- Apply quantity sufficient amount of the cream in the affected ares.
- Apply quantity sufficient amount cream all over your exposed body areas twice a day for getting fairness.
- Use it regularly for at least three weeks for an effective result.
- If you having pimples then wash your face with Roop Mantra facewash twice with luke warm water and then clean with a fresh towel and apply the cream.
It is safe herbal product but though the customer reaction are as follows
- People with oily skin liked it too much and recommended with thumbs up.
- People with dry skin faced some issues with this product by telling dryness of cream consists even after use.
- But all users gave no sign of any skin allergies.
- Two tone of fairness is reviewed by most of the users.
- If you are first time user then go with some experimental methods by applying it under your arm. If you see any unwanted itching or redness then avoid it. Though such cases are not reported by any consumer.
- If you having broken skin and pus forming areas then avoid it until area heals properly.