Vicco Turmeric WSO Cream: Ingredients, Indications, Benefits, Uses, Side Effects, Precausion,
- Vicco Lavatories
- Aromatic and Antiseptic Skin Care
- Extracts of Cumcuma longa (turmeric)
- Sandal wood Oil
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Stearic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Methyl Paraben
- Sodium Propyl Paraben
- It having potency for fighting skin infection,
- It reduces inflammation
- Useful in minor cuts and wounds,
- It has exceptional results in skin rashes,
- It can treat pimples quite effectively
- You can use it to treat boils,
- It is good for all types of dermatitis.
- It has promising results on allergic eruptions,
- You can use it for you babies’ nappy rashes,
- It is useful for allergic or fungal itching,
- It is useful for eczema and other skin disorders.
- Company Claims Vicco Turmeric WSO Cream is completely herbal and natural ingredients, so it is safe and suitable for most of the skins.
- Vicco Turmeric WSO Cream nourishes your skin.
- It improves skin’s tonal value which makes your skin healthier, blemish-free, fair and beautiful.
- It protects the skin from ultraviolet rays of the sun and maintains the original color of pigments of your skin.
- Use quantity sufficient cream on the affected area.
- You can use if regularly as a face cream or sun cream (as claimed by company).
- Company Claims Vicco Turmeric WSO Cream is completely herbal but on my review I found it as a herbo-chemical mixture and all the ingredients are how far safe for the skin. All these chemicals are widely used all over the world and having very less side effects.
- If you are allergic to any of those ingredients then you should be careful in using Vicco Turmeric WSO cream.