Most Effective Digestive Enzymes Found in The Indian Market
Digestive disorders is very common problem found in our day to day life. Digestive disorder or insufficiency include many diseases of digestive tract and liver. It also includes the diseases of the duodenum, stomach, biliary tract, gallbladder, small intestine, pancreas, and colon.
The most common digestive problems include, hyper acidity, burning chest or GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), Irritable bowel Disease or IBD, Irritable bowel syndrome or IBS. Excessive flatulence, bloating of stomach, acidic irritation in chest, Sourness of mouth etc.
Most common symptoms may include:
- Stomach pain,
- Excessive Foul Smelling Flatulence
- Stomach cramps,
- Fullness of abdomen after several hours of prior meal
- Chest ache or burning sensation.
- Pain abdomen after or before meal.
- Intake of excessive acidic substance before food or regular prolongs uses.
- More and more dependence on tea or coffee and especially in empty stomach.
- Regular intake of excessive tobacco.
- Alcohol addiction, specially in empty stomach.
- Irregular diet intake, means avoiding a regular food timing or frequent skipping of main meals.
- Excessive spicy food intake for a longer period or habit of taking spicy foods in empty stomach.
- Fast food lovers are more suffer than traditional eaters,
- Out door eaters are common sufferers because most often this food is not properly cooked and regarding the oil used in cooking a question mark always knocks in brain. Our teenagers are too much addicted to such life style.
- Stressful life is always created an abnormal gastric atmosphere where the normal digestion process has always hampered.
- Excessive intake of fried foods is a major cause. Most often-same oil we used to fry something repeatedly for so many days and such condition causes gastric irritation.
- Excessive anxiety and disturbed social harmony.
- Worm infestation is one of the most common cause of digestive disorder.
Method of Treatment:
Treatment includes a combination of lifestyle changes and medication.Here we will discuss about 7 most effective herbal preparations for digestive disorders. Here one thing should be kept in mind that the underlying cause of the disease should be treated accordingly. What ever I am describing here is the best digestive enzymes available in the market.
Best Digestive Enzymes Found in The Market
1. Zymnet Syrup / Tablet/ Drops:
One of the most complete herbal digestive that is found in the market. It is a perfect combination of all the selective herbs. It is from the house of Aimil Pharmaceuticals
- Kachur (Curcuma zedoaria)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Chitrak (Plubago zeylanica)
- Dhania (Coriandrum sativum)
- Nimbu (Citrus limon)
- Yavaskar (Hordeum vulgare)
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica)
- Naushadar (Ammonium chloridis)
- Hing (Ferula foetida)
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Elachi (Amomum subulatum)
- Khurasani Ajwain (Hyoscyamus niger)
- Imli (Tamarindus indica)
- Big Ilayachi (Amomum subulatum)
- Amlaveda (Garcinia pedunculata)
- Lasuna (Allium sativum)
- Navsar (Ammonium chloridis)
- Inderjav (Holarrhena pubescens)
Syrup : 2 Teaspoonful thrice a day
Tablet : 1-2 Tablets thrice a day after meal
Syrup: 1-2 Teaspoonful thrice a day
In Pregnancy: 2 Teaspoonful thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
2. Ojus Syrup / Tablets:
It is one of the most prescribed herbal medicine for digestive disorder. It is for the house of Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
- Louha Bhasma (Iron Ashes)
- Vitis Vinifera
- Embilica officinalis
- Withania somnifera
- Eclipta alba
- Terminalia chebula
- Ipomoea digitata
- Cuminum cyminum
- Zingiber officinale
- Piper longum
- Plumbago zeylanica
- Carum copticum
- Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Cinnamiomum iners
- Cinnamiomum cassia
- Eletaria cardamomum
- Caryophyllus aromaticus
Adults: 2 teaspoon full twice/thrice daily after meal.
Children: 1 tea spoon full twice daily
Adult: 2 tab twice daily
Children: 1 tab twice daily (6-12 Years)
- Pregnancy: 10 ml twice daily or 2 tab twice daily after consulting with your doctor.
3. Gasex Tablet and Syrup:
It is one of the most commonly used and widely prescribed herbal preparation for digestive disorders. It is from one of the most trusted brand The Himalayan Drug Company.
- Prativisha (Aconitum palmatum)
- Cowrie bhasma
- Shankha bhasma
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Jeeraka (Cuminum cyminum)
- Pudina (Mentha arvensis)
- Shatapushpa (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Ajamoda (Apium graveolens)
- Dhanyaka (Coriandrum sativum)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
Tablet: 2 Tablets at twice daily after food.
Syrup: 2 tsf twice daily after food
Syrup: 2.5 ml to 5 ml tsf twice daily after food