Rudra Rasa : Manufacturer; Ingredients; Indications; Dosages,
- Bajarang Ayurveda
- Suddha Parada (Purified Mercury)
- Sudhita Gandhaka (Purified Sulphur)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Gondchura (Acacia arabica)
- goumutra (Cow's Urine)
- Haldi (Curcuma longa)
- Tandullyak (Amaranthus spinosus)
- Pan Patra (Piper betle)
- Punarnava (boerhavia difusa)
- It is used for the treatment of Arbud (Tumors)
- It is useful for the treatment of Inflamed local lesions.
- It is useful for the treatment of cysts.
- 1-2 tab twice daily for 8-12 weeks and depending upon the condition of the patient.
- Not suitable for the patients with sulfur sensitivity.
- Not recommended for those having renal function impairment.
- Should not be consumed by pregnant or lactating mothers.
- No side effects recorded.
- People sensitive with sulfur compalins about mild to moderate reactions like, skin rashes, restlessness, breathing difficulty and itching in skin.