Syrup. Neeri KFT Review: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Indications, Precautions, Contraindications.
- Aimil Pharmacuticals
- Ayurveda Sara Samgraha
- Bhava Prakash
- Renal Care
- Panchtrin Mool
- Kamal Kakdi
- Lal Chandan
- Revand chini
- Kakri Beej
- Papita jad
- Sheetal infusion
- Pineapple Juice
- Sweta Parpati
- Used as a protective of renal tissues during the use of nephrotoxic drugs.
- Used widely in chronic or acute renal failure cases.
- Used in generalized anasarca.
- Used in long lasting UTI or Cystitits
- Useful in compromised renal function.
- Adults: 3 tsf thrice daily
- Children (7-12 years) 1 tsf twice daily
- Children (3-6 years) half tsf twice daily
- No known contraindications.
- Use carefully when administered in patients with electrolytes imbalance.
Is it safe for patients having diabetic nephropathy ?
- It is purely herbal and made on using sugar free base. So in-spite of sweet taste it is safe and suitable for diabetic patients with renal impairment.
- No known side effects.