Vasant Malti Ras: Indications, Ingredients, Dosages, Safety.
- Bhaishajya Ratnavali/Jwara Chikitsa Prakaran
- Swarna Bhasma,
- Mukta Bhasma,
- Shudh Hingul,
- Kharpara Bhasma.
- It alleviates chronic fever and other respiratory ailments i.e bronchitis, bronchial asthma &
- the like.
- It also promotes digestive power. This medicine has the power of curing all
- types of fevers (Jwar).
- Ideally it should be taken with Guduchi satva & sugar.
- In the ailment like Dhatugata jvara it is given with Anupana of root juice of Bijapurkar.
- 1 to 2 tab (100-200 mg) to be taken in the morning and evening with milk.
- Green Vegetables or light digestible food
- Alcohol, Sour Food, Fried Food & Curd.
- To be taken under Medical Supervision only.
- Vasant Malti Ras was tested over 90 days oral toxicity in experimental mode and was found safe in the given doses up to 80 mg/kg/day.