Dash(Ten)+Mool(roots)+Arista(A liquid fermented preparation) = Dashmoolarista so it can be easily made out what does it mean. It is a very very popular ancient formulation. Widely used all over India and abroad by almost all Ayurvedic doctors.
· Bilva (Aegle marmelos),
· Agnimantha (Premna integrifolia),
· Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum),
· Patala (Stereospermym suaveolens),
· Kashmari (Gmelina arborea),
· Brihati (Solanum indicum),
· Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum),
· Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum),
· Prushniparni (Uraria picta),
· Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris).
· General Weakness
· Pain Management
· Post Delivery Support
· General Tonic
· Supports Multi Organs Like Liver, kidney Etc.
· Removes Toxics
· Regenerates New cells
· Delays Aging Process
· 4 tsf twice daily with half glass of water just after food.
· Works great with Aswagandha Cap/Churna
· Works great when given with Yogaraj Guggulu or Simghanadh Gugguglu in Pain management.
· Patients suffering from diabetes.
· Patients suffering from Gastritis.
· Any intolerance case.