Kaishore Guggulu: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
Kaishore Guggulu a super duper hit Ayurvedic formulation since it was introduced for humankind thousands of year back. It is very popular among the Ayurvedic community. Due to its multi herbs combination it can be use in several diseases and health conditions.
Also known in the market and classics as Kaishore Guggulu, Amritadi Guggulu, Kaishor Guggulu etc.
Purified Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul) Triphala, Giloya (Tinospora Cordifolia), pepper, long pepper, Ginger, Vidanga (Embelia Ribes/Indica), Danti (Baliospermum montanum), Trivrit (Operculina turpethum).
· 1/2 tab twice daily after food according to condition and severity
· Works better with Amritarista (four tea spoon full twice daily with half glass of cool water) But Amritarista not indicated for people having Diabetes.
· Not indicated for pregnant women
· Those are having problems after taking this should discontinue.
· Having any known hypersensitivity to any of those above ingredients.