Burning Urination; Ayurvedic & Herbal Treatment
A very common symptom seen all over the world and often it is very irritating and painful. In modern days, we are always in a run behind success, money, and goals, which forces us to compromise ourselves with our health. Other than UTI burning micturition in due to our lack of self-maintenances. There is always a chance of UTI so we should think in that way. So let us check out how it can be managed.
· Sharing of public toilets is a major cause in women as the contact distance is less and due to short length of urethra, infection generally spreads quickly.
· Sharing of undergarments
· Unhygienic life style
· Concentrate urine
· Excess intake of alcohols
· Retention of urine for a prolong time which is commonly seen in women and especially in outdoor activities or journeys.
· Intake of excessive Steroids
· Patients suffering from STD sexually transmitted diseases
· Fewer intakes of fluids commonly seen in the winter season.
· Expose to hot and sunny atmosphere for a long time.
· Stone formation in the Urinary Tract
· Painful micturition means pain during passing urine
· Burning sensation in urethra after passing urine (If this is the only symptom, then the infection is most likely urethritis, an infection limited to the urethra.)
· Mild to severe raise of temperature with chill and rigor (Occasionally)
· Pain in the lower abdomen (just 3/4 finger bellow the umbilicus )
· The urine often has a strong smell, looks cloudy, or contains blood. This is a sign of pyuria, or a high white blood cell count in the urine, and is a very reliable indicator of urinary tract infections.
· Pain in the pelvic area or back.
· Incise in frequency of urination
· Urgency for passing urine, which may recur immediately after the urination.
· Fear for passing urine.
· Urine routine examination.
· Urine for Culture and sensitivity (In recurrent cases)
· Blood Routine Examination (Long standing cases)
· Blood sugar (Long standing cases)
· Serum Urea (Long standing cases)
· Serum Creatinine (Long standing cases)
· Stool Routine Examination (Long standing cases)
· X ray plain abdomen (KUB) (Long standing cases)
· USG whole abdomen (Long standing cases)
· Plenty amount of fluid orally is mast and it is most effective way to wash out the germs from the body
· Juice of Punarnava ( Boerhavia diffusa) plant is very much effective in UTI
· Juice of Pashanbedh (Bryophyllum pinnata) is good when taken with powder of Gukshur (Tribulus terrestris) in UTI.
· Paste of Sandal wood and rose water with pasahnbedh( Boerhavia diffusa) locally Pelvic(Supra) is very effective.
· Cold Milk is effective along with plenty of sugar
· Coconut water is considered as useful in UTI
· Chandrapravha Vati (Classical Preparation)
· Subhra Parpati (Classical Preparation)
· Javaskar (Classical Preparation)
· Punarnavadhi Mandoor (Classical Preparation)
· Chandanadhi Vati (Classical Preparation)
· Gocchuradhi Guggulu (Classical Preparation)
· Chandrakala Ras (Classical Preparation)
· Varunadhya louha (Classical Preparation)
· Chandanadhi Louha (Classical Preparation)
· Brihat Bangeswer Ras (Classical Preparation)
· Punarnavadhi Guggulu (Classical Preparation)
· Punarnavasava (Classical Preparation)
· Goukshuradhi Guggulu (Classical Preparation)
· Tab. Cystone (Himalaya)
· Tab. Calcurry (Charak)
· Tab. Neeri (Amil)
· Tab. Distone (Himalaya)
· Syp Neeri (Amil)
· Syp. Flush (RND)
· Syp. Flow Rine (Swadeshi)
· Syp. Alka5 (Charak)
So one thing is clear that if burning urination only due to dehydration or concentrate urine due to lack fluid intake or hot exposer without any connection with UTI then simple plenty amount of fluid orally can give you a solution. But in connection with UTI or others you needs medications.