Abhyarista: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
· Bhaishyaja Ratnavali
· Verse 105-108
· Abhaya or Haritaki
· Madhuka Kusuma
· Useful in Piles
· Useful in Fistula
· Useful in Fissure
· Useful in Constipation
· Useful in Indigestion
· Useful in Flatulence
· Useful in digestive disorders
· Removes Toxics
· Regenerates New cells
· Delays Aging Process
· 4 tsf twice daily with half glass of water just after food.
· Work good when given with Arsha Kuthar Ras In Piles Cases
· Ø For the treatment of Back Pain give it with other pain relieving drugs preparations as most often Constipation stimulates the pain.
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be continued for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction/Acidity noted after use.
· Not suitable for Diabetic patients
· Almost all the leading Ayurvedic drug manufacturing company making it.
· It comes in generally 450 ml glass/plastic bottle.