Asokarista: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
· Bhaishyaja Ratnavali
· Pradararogadhikar (Treatment of Leucorrhoea etc.)
· Verse no 607-610
· Uterine prolapsed cases
· Vaginal prolapsed cases
· Bleeding disorders
· As Uterine tonic
Importance of this drug
Uterus a major part of female reproductive system. It is the site where the life of a human being begins. Its environment plays a vital role in the later stage of life after birth. Therefore, any deformity of this organ may cause harm to maternal & fatal health. Therefore, it is very necessary for the medical science to give a good environment to that mother who has somehow abnormalities in the uterus, for not only the mother but also the future coming baby, the future citizens. This drug is a uterine tonic and that can prevent many such odd diseases. It plays an important role in the Ayurvedic field of Genealogy practice.
· 4 tsf twice daily with half glass of water just after food.
· Asokrista along with 1tsf of Pushyanag Choorna with Honey or Rice Water just after food works great in white discharge.
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· 3. It should not be continued for along time (as directed by physician)
· 4. Avoid in Pregnancy.
· 5. Avoid during lactation.
· 6. Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· 7. Avoid in any case of reaction/acidity noted after use.
Almost all the leading Ayurvedic drug manufacturing company making it. It comes in generally 450 ml glass/plastic bottle.