Draksharista: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
· Sarangadhar Samhita
· Chapter 10
· Verse 69-71
· Removes Toxics
· Regenerates New cells
· Delays Aging Process
· It is good for Cough
· It is good for Productive Cough
· It is good Allergic disorders
· It is good for Bronchial Asthma
· It is good for person suffering from Tuberculosis
· It is a very potent general tonic
· It is useful for improving immunity
· It is useful in fever
· 4 tsf twice daily with half glass of water just after food.
· Work good when given with Tribhuban Kirtti Rasa In Cough Cases
· For the treatment of Bronchial Asthma give it with Abhrak Bhasma and Samirpanag Ras.
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be continued for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction/Acidity noted after use.
· Patients suffering from Diabetes
· All leading Ayurvedic drug-manufacturing companies are making it.
· It comes in generally 450 ml glass/plastic bottle.