Goodness Of Cassia auriculata / Abartaki /Seena auriculata
Cassia auriculata is a very popular name in the herbal pharm industries. Due to its growing popularity and effective actions it is necessary to reviews its benefits. So, let’s explore it.
Cassia auriculata, Seena auriculata
Abartaki, Ranawara, Avaram Senna
- It is a native of India and Sri Lanka
- It has a circular, solid and strong stem
- Its flowers are irregular bright yellow
- Flowers are bisexual in nature
- Each Fruits contains 7 to 10 seeds
Why Use As Medicinal Herb ?
- It is a useful Antifungal agent.
- It is helpful in Rheumatism,
- It is useful in Conjunctivitis.
- It is useful in Diabetes (Flower & Seeds)
- It is a useful antifungal agent.
- It is useful in Fever.
- It is useful in Constipation (Leaves having laxative effects)
- It is useful in UTI & Urinary Disorders
- It is useful in Gout
- It is useful in Gonorrhoea
- It is useful in sticky loose stool
- It is useful chronic dysentery
- It is useful in Worm Infestation
- It is used in Bleeding disorder
- It is useful in Leucorrhoea
- It is useful in early ejaculation
Being a herbal origin this is very safe for Use. No such adverse effect are mentioned or noted. But till now very small studies done in this sector so it is better to take few precaution in the bellow mentioned cases
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Avoid during lactation
- Avoid before preoperative state
- Avoid after post operative state
- Avoid If any complications arises.
- If it is allergic you.
Please don’t forget to leave your feedback in the comments below.
Picture Credits http://florakarnataka.ces.iisc.ernet.in