Balarista; Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
· Bhaishyaja Ratnavali
· Verse no 607-610
· Useful in fever
· Good as a Tonic
· Useful for Skin
· Removes Toxics
· Regenerates New cells
· Delays Aging Process
· Useful in body ache
· Useful in Osteoarthritis
· Useful in arthritis
· Used as therapeutic supportive in many chronic diseases
· 4 tsf twice daily with half glass of water just after food.
· 3 tsf of Balarista along with 3tsf of Dashmoolarista mix with half glass water just after food works great in general weakness.
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be continued for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction/acidity noted after use.
Almost all the leading Ayurvedic drug manufacturing company making it. It comes in generally 450 ml glass/plastic bottle.