Chandramrit Rasa; Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
· Purified Parada or Mercury
· Louha Bhasma
· Abhrak Bhasma
· Jiraka or Jeera
· Saindhava Laban
· Useful in Tonsillitis
· Useful in Laryngitis
· Useful in Pharyngitis
· Useful in Cough and Cold
· Useful in Allergic Cough
· Useful in Sore Throat
· Useful in Respiratory Tract Infection
· Useful in Fever
· Useful in Diseases of throat
· Useful in Cervical Lymphadenopathy
· 250 mg to 375 mg twice daily with Honey or Gojihvadi Kwath or Draksharista
· Work good when given with Guduchi Satva and Draksharista In Chonic cough cases
Almost a safe herbo Mineral preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be continued for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction/acidity noted after use.
· It comes generally in tablet form in glass/plastic bottle.