Indukanta Kasaya; Ingredients; Indications; Dosages
· Sahastra Yogam (A Text On Ayurveda In Keralin Language)
· Roots of
· Bilva (Aegle marmelos),
· Agnimantha (Premna integrifolia),
· Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum),
· Patala (Stereospermym suaveolens),
· Kashmari (Gmelina arborea),
· Brihati (Solanum indicum),
· Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum),
· Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum),
· Prushniparni (Uraria picta),
· Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris).
· Useful in the treatment of Body ache
· Useful in the joint pains
· Useful in Vataja Vayadhis
· Useful in body weight wasting
· Useful in adnominal disorders
· Useful in tumours
· Useful in pain managements
· Useful in Fever management
· 3/4 tsf twice daily with Water after food. (Or as decided by the Physician)
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be continued for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction/acidity noted after use.
All Ayurvedic drug-manufacturing companies are making it. It comes in generally glass/plastic bottle.