Madhukasava; Bhunimbadhi Kwath (Kvatha); Ingredients; Indications; Dosages
· Sahasra Yogam (A Keralian Text On Ayurveda)
· Madhuka puspa
· Useful in the treatment of Diabetes
· Useful in the treatment of Dysentery
· Useful in the treatment of body ache
· Useful in the management of skin disorders
· Useful in burning disorders
· Useful in the diseases associated with Pitta(A physiological component of the body described in Ayurveda)
· 4 tsf twice daily with half glass of water just after food.
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be continued for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction/acidity noted after use.
All the leading Ayurvedic drug-manufacturing companies are making it. It comes in generally 450 ml glass/plastic bottle.