Mritasanjivini Sura; Ingredients; Indications; Dosages
· Bhaishyaja Ratnavali
· Verses 694-703
· Premehadhikar (Diabetic problems)
· Dadima (Pomegranate)
· Guda (a product of sugar cane)
· Useful in the treatment of Indigestion
· Useful in fever
· A very good health tonic
· Useful in the treatment of Dysentery
· Useful in the treatment of body ache
· Useful in the management of skin disorders
· 10-15 ml twice daily with half glass of water just after food.
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be continued for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction/acidity noted after use.
All the leading Ayurvedic drug-manufacturing companies are making it. It comes in generally glass/plastic bottle.