Punarnavadhi Kwath; Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
· Sahasra Yogam (A Keralian Text On Ayurveda)
· Kasaya Yoga Prakarana
· Useful in the treatment of body ache
· Useful in Vataja Vayadhis (Diseases associated with Vata)
· Useful in Burning micturition.
· 15-30 ml twice daily with half glass of water just after food.
· Works great with Hing,
· Works fine with Kasayam Mixed with Lavan (Saindhyaba)
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be continued for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction/acidity noted after use.
All leading Ayurvedic drug-manufacturing companies are making it. It comes in generally 450 ml glass/plastic bottle.