Karpura Rasa; Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindication, Presentation
- Bhaishyaja Ratnavali
- Atisharogadhikar ( For the management of chronic dysentery)
- Verse 125
- Useful in the treatment of chronic dysentery
- Useful in the treatment of Blood Dysentery
- Useful in the treatment of indigestion
- Useful in the treatment mucus mix watery stool
- 125 mg to 250 mg twice daily with honey
- It works better with Mustak kasaya
- Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
- Avoid in any case of reaction noted after use.
- Avoid before and after any major abdominal surgeries.
- Avoid in pregnancy and lactation period.
- Almost all the leading Ayurvedic drug manufacturing company making it. It comes in generally glass/plastic bottle.