Punarnava Guggulu; Ingredients, Indications, Dosage,
· Bhaishyaja Ratnavali (Originally Bhavaprakash)
· Vataraktadhikar (Management of Gout)
· Sloka No 114-118
· Punarnava mool
· Eranda mool
· Suddha Guggulu
· Eranda Oil
· Trivrit Choorna
· Danti Mool choorna
· Guduchi Choorna
· Amla Choorna
· Haritaki Choorna
· Soth Choorna
· Pippar Choorna
· Marich Choorna
· Chitrak Choorna
· Saindhav Choorna
· Suddha Bhallatak
· Bayavidanga Choorna
· Swarna Makshik Bhasma
· Punarnava Choorna
· Useful in the treatment of Gout
· Useful in the treatment of High Uric Acid
· Useful in tumours
· Useful in Sciatica
· Useful in Back Pain.
· Useful in pain of urinary bladder.
· Useful in amavata or Rheumatism.
· 1 gm to 3 gm in single or divided dosages daily with Guduchi decoction.
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· Avoid in any case of reaction noted after use.
· Avoid in Pregnancy & Lactation
· Avoid in pre-operative and post-operative stages.
All the leading Ayurvedic drug-manufacturing companies are making it. It comes in generally glass/plastic bottle.