Rajapravartini Vati; Ingredients, Indications, Dosage,
· Bhaishyaja Ratnavali
· Strirogadhikar (Management of the diseases of women)
· Sloka No 233
· Useful in the treatment of Pain abdomen associated with Dysmenorrhea
· Management of Dysmenorrhea
· Management of Amenorrhea
· Management of hormonal misbalanced condition of female genital organs.
· 250 mg in divided doses daily with Warm Water (Doses may differ with your physicians advice)
· No known major adverse effects
Almost a safe herbal preparation but few precaution is better take as very less studies till now conducted on this preparations like,
· It should not be stopped immediate after the menstrual period for a long time (as directed by physician)
· Avoid in Pregnancy.
· Avoid during lactation.
· Avoid during pre-operative or post-operative stages.
· Avoid in any case of reaction/acidity noted after use.
· No known significant drug interaction.
All the leading Ayurvedic drug manufacturing companies are making it. It comes in generally glass/plastic bottle.