Burning Sensations of feet and all over body: Causes, Associated Diseases, Contraindicated Foods, Recommended Diet, life Style Change, Home Remedies and medicines.
Burning sensation is a very common thing among all people. There are very few medicines in the modern system of science to tackle these problems. Many times sufferers forget to explain the condition and mix it pain. Such burning can seen in particular area or whole body. In Ayurveda there is a huge scope in this aspect. There are plenty of herbs and medicine that acts on such symptoms. It is a symptom and it indicates some other existing problems in our body. According to Ayurveda such symptoms develops when our Pitta dosha aggravates and spreads all over the body. Pitta may be associated with other doshas.
Burning Sensation Seen in the following diseases:
- Thyroid abnormalities (Burning can be felt in whole or localized area)
- Urinary tract infection (Burning can be felt while urinating)
- Common Cold associated with Flu (Burning sensation can be felt in whole or localized area
- Motor neuron disorder ((Burning sensation can be felt in whole or localized area)
- Mental Diseases (Burning sensation can be felt in whole or localized area)
- Small fibre Neuropathy
- Damage of nerve fibres.
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Drug related complications
- Alcohol abuse.
- Vitamin B6 over dose.
- Heavy metal poisoning
- Guillain Barre Syndrome
- Spices; · Among the spices ginger, clove, celery seed, cumin, black pepper, fenugreek, salt,cayenne,mustard seed and Chili peppers should be avoided as they increases the pitta.
- Dairy; · Reduce yogurt, sour cream, cheese, and cultured buttermilk all these are pitta increases.
- Sweeteners · Honey and molasses are the two sweeteners that increases pitta dosha.
- Vegetables · Restrict the use of hot peppers, radishes, beets, onions ,tomatoes, carrots, garlic and spinach all these are pitta increasing factor.
- Fruits · Sour fruits such as grapefruits, papayas, olives, plums, and unripe pineapples increases the pitta dosha so avoid them.
- Oil · Reduce the consumption of almond, sesame, and corn oil.
- Spices · Cinnamon, cardamom, coriander and fennel are all beneficial
- Dairy · Ghee Milk and butter are good for pacifying Pitta.
- Sweeteners · All sweeteners are good for pitta diseases (Not indicated for diabetic patients).
- Vegetables · Asparagus, potatoes, zucchini, green beans, cucumbers, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, green leafy vegetables, okra, lettuce, pumpkins, celery, and broccoli.
- Fruits · Sweet fruits, such as coconuts, pomegranates, melons, grapes, plums, cherries, avocados, Mango, fully ripened oranges, and pineapples.
- Oils · Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, and Coconut oils are best to eat during pitta dominance period.
Things To Do At Home.
- Avoid stress
- Sleep in time avoids late night parties.
- Avoid outdoor junk foods.
- Avoid heat and all sour substance.
- Say no to alcohol
- Avoid chilies.
- Try be a sweet love (avoid if having diabetes)
- Listen cool music.
- Try to be calm and cool.
- Change hectic life style and make some rest period in between your works.
- Living in AC room is good.
- Never miss your meals and eat accordingly.
- Tab. Chandanadhi Vati
- Tab. Sutsekhar Ras
- Tab. Amlapittantak vati
- Tab. Sankha Vati
- Tab. Prabal Panchamrit
- Tab. Immumod
- Cap. Guduchi
- Giloy Satva
- Apavittikar Churna
- Syp. Sankhapuspi
- Syp. Immumod
- Syp. Chandanasav