Tablet. Abana; Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
- Himalaya Herbal Health Care.
- Cardio-Protector (Related to Heart Disorders)
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
- Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Badranj boya (Nepeta hindostana)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Bhringaraja (Eclipta alba Syn. E.prostrata)
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Guggulu (Balsamodendron mukul Syn. Commiphora wightii)
- Shilajeet (Purified)
- Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica)
- Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)
- Vishnu priya (Ocimum sanctum Syn. O.tenuiflorum)
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Yavani (Carum copticum Syn. Trachyspermum ammi)
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Nagapashana bhasma
- Shankha bhasma
- Musta (Cyperus rotundus)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Abhraka bhasma
- Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus)
- Chandana (Santalum album)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Shatapushpa (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Satapatrika (Rosa damascena Syn. R.centifolia)
- Tvak patra (Cinnamomum cassia)
- Mukta pishti (Pearl pishti)
- Akika pishti (Agate pishti)
- Yeshab pishti
- Yakut pishti
- Pravala pishti (Coral pishti)
- Kumkuma (Crocus sativus)
- It is a cardio protective with multiple benefits.
- It having wonderful effect on lipid controlling and thus effective in Dyslipidemia.
- It is a super booster for your heart’s activity.
- It enhances the cardiac function by giving nutrition to heart.
- It reduces adrenergic-stimulation of cardiac muscles.
- It is good for reducing stress.
- It is good for early hypertension.
- Works great when administered with other anti-hypertensive drugs.
- 2 tab twice daily in dyslipidemia till the lipid profile shows normal limits then 1 tab twice daily as maintenance dosage.
- Works great when given with Arjunarista (not indicated for Diabetic Patients, Where Cap. Arjun can be given 2 cap twice instead of Arjunarista)
- In obesity when patients suffers from mental distress then it can be given 2 tab twice daily with Syp. Shankhapuspi and Tab. Medohara Guggulu.
- It can be given to all hypertensive patients as a protective along with other anti-hypertensive medicines.
- Though no side effect noted but better to avoid in the following cases.
- Previously opened and colour changed tablets with in expiry date.
- Never consumed if any allergic complication noted.
- It comes in plastic container with 60 no of tablets.