Hinguleshwara Rasa; Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
- Bhaishyaja Ratnavali
- Suddha Hingula
- Suddha Vatsanabha
- Vataja Jwara
- It should be avoided in pregnancy.
- It should be avoided in Lactation
- It should be avoided before or after any major surgery.
- It should be avoided in any kind of reaction or allergy.
- It should be avoided in Piitaja Diseases.
Almost all the Herbal Drug manufacturers are making it with all necessary purification methods. In the market, it is available in form of pills or tablets (125 mg) and it comes in glass or plastic container.