ITONE Eye Drop; Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Side Effects, Precautions.
- Dey's Medical Stores (Manufacturing) Ltd.
- Herbal Eye Care.
- Nimba(Azadirachta indica)
- Sobhanjana (M. pterygosperma)
- Bhringaraj (Eclipta alba)
- Punarnava (B. diffusa)
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Satapatri (R. centifolia)
- Yamani (C. copticum)
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula)
- Bibhitaki (T. belerica)
- Amalaki (Embelia officinalis)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Ela (A. subulatum)
- Sweta Chandan (S. alba)
- Mukta (Pearl)
- Karpuram (Campor)
- Pudina Satwa(Menthol)
- Madhu (Honey)
- Saindhava Laban (Rock salt)
- Phenylethyl Alcohol
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Itching in the eyes.
- As general tonic for your eyes.
- Delays cataract formation or progress.
- Helps in normalizing the eye power.
- For the treatment of red eye out pink eye.
- In the treatment of allergic itching.
- 1 to 2 drops twice preferably at bedtime and after rising in the morning.
- According to your physician's direction.
- Formulated with natural ingredients and no side effects reported yet.
- Not for injection.
- If irritation persists then consult with your doctor.
- Don't touch the dropper tip or other dispensing tip to any surface since this may contaminate the solution.