Tablet. Asthomap: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
· Lung Tonic (Indicated In Bronchial Asthma, URTI & LRTI)
· Maharishi Ayurveda
· Abies webbiana (Talish Patra)
· Piper nigrum (Kali Marich)
· Barnbusa arundinacea (Vanshlochan)
· Elettaria cardamomum (Ela)
· Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Twak)
· Sarcostemma brevistigma (Soma Lata)
· Glvcyrrhiza glabra (Yasthimadhu)
· Adhatoda vasica (Vasak)
· Saussurea lappa (Kustha)
· Crystal Sugar (Palm Candy)
· Bronchial Asthma
· Chronic Bronchitis
· Allergic Cough
· Bronchial Allergies
· Eosinophilia ( Bronchial)
· An active lung tonic
· Helpful in the supportive treatment of Tuberculosis.
· Acts as a lung tonic and protective.
· Zero side effects.
· No complications.
· Having multifaceted benefits,
· It improves immunity and boosts up body defense mechanism.
· No known contraindications. But stop immediately if any complication arises. It contains little amount of sugar (Palm Candy) so take after proper perception from your doctor.
It comes in a plastic container. A container contains 100 tablets.