Tribhuvankirti Rasa; Ingredients, Indications, Dosages.
- Suddha Hingul
- Suddha Vatsanabh
- Suddha Tankan
- Pippali Root
- Tulsi Juice
- Ginger Juice
- Dhutra Juice
- Indicated for all kind of Fever
- Indicated for Typhoid Fever
- Indicated for Cough
- Indicated for Viral Fever
- Indicated for Throat Disorders.
- 1-2 pills twice daily with Ginger Juice in twice or thrice.
- In Pitta involvement, it should be administered with pitta shamak drugs like Guduchi Juice or Prabal Pisti.
- In Typhoid Fever, it should be given with Guduchi Satva or Prabal Pisti or Sitoplhaladhi Choorna.
- It should be avoided in pregnancy
- It should be avoided in Lactation
- It should be avoided before or after any major surgery.
- It should be avoided in any kind of reaction or allergy.
- It should be avoided in Piitaja Diseases.
Almost all the Herbal Drug manufacturers are making it with all necessary purification methods. In the market, it is available in form of pills or tablets (125 mg) and it comes in glass or plastic container.