Tab. Lukol; Drug Review
· Women health (Mainly Indicated For Leucorrhea)
· Himalaya Drug Company
· Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa)
· Kokilaksha (Hygrophila auriculata)
· Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
· Puga (Areca catechu)
· Jatiphalam (Myristica fragrans
· Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
· Nagkesara (Mesua ferrea)
· Jeeraka or Jeera (Cuminum cyminum)
· Chandana (Santalum album)
· Shilajeet (Purified)
· Praval bhasm)
· Bilva (Aegle marmelos)
· Triphal (Mixture of Amalaki, Vhibitak & Haritaki)
· Maricha (Piper nigrum)
· Hyamaraka (Wrightia tinctoria)
· Guggulu (Commiphora wightii)
· Loh bhasm (Iron Ashes)
· Palasa (Butea frondosa)
· For the treatment of Leucorrhea.
· For Leucorrhea associated with IUCD
· Leucorrhea associated with post tubectomy
· Leucorrhea associated with pelvic inflammatory disease.
· Leucorrhea associated with caesarian section.
· Leucorrhea associated with post delivery complication.
· Non specific Leucorrhea.
· Cost effective.
· Full of antioxidants.
· No adverse effect.
· It having antifungal effect.
· It having anti spasmodic effects.
· It is a potent anti-bacterial agent.
· It having some anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
· Gives an extra immunity to women genital organs.
· 2 tab twice daily.
· Gives more fruitful result when given with Syp. Evecare and Pushyanag Churna.
Almost a safe herbal product. But avoid in the following cases,
· During pregnancy
· Before or After any major surgeries.
· If any allergies seen after use.
· It come with plastic sealed pack of 60 tablets.
You may like to read the following medicine from the same manufacture.