Ophthacare Eye Drops: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindication, Presentation.
- Himalaya Drug Company
- Amalaki (Emblica officanilis)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Satapatri (Rosa damascena)
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
- Yavani (Carum copticum)
- Karpoor (Cinnamomum camphora)
- Very much effective in Burning Eyes.
- Useful in Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis).
- Useful in dry eyes syndrome.
- Indicated in computer vision syndrome.
- It is nutritious to the eye muscles and components.
- It is indicated in Epiphora.
- It can be used to prevent Cataract formation.
- It is a very good eye tonic. It is used in myopia.
- Indicated in eyestrain.
- Useful in the Post Dacryo Cystectomy management.
- It is beneficial in conjunctivitis.
- It is good for the heavy computer users.
- It is used in Trachoma It is good for regular use to rejuvenate our eye.
- It is good for redness of eyes or episcleraitis.
- Useful in the treatment of watery or muco-purulent discharge
- Children: 1 drops three times daily
- Adult: 2 drops three times daily.
- No known contraindications. Nevertheless, discontinue if any irritation occurs after use.
- It comes in 10 ml plastic sterile bottle.