Tab. Menosan: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindication, Precaustions
- Himalaya Drug Company
- Menopausal Syndrome
It is a herbo-mineral preparation containing
- Ashoka (Saraca indica)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Kukkutandatvak bhasma (Ashes of Hen Egg Shell)
- Zaharmohara bhasma (Ashes of Calx Serpentine)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Bala (Sida cordifolia)
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica)
- Menopausal Syndrome Related Complications.
- Natural Menopause.
- Surgical Menopause.
- Reduces the chances of UTI after menopause due to microbial action of Ashoka tree.
- Reduces including anxiety, depression, mood fluctuations, insomnia, weight gain etc.
- Reduces itchiness in the vulva.
- 1 tab twice daily for 12-18 months.
- Acts good when given Tab. Reosto which reduces the post-menopausal osteoporosis.
Contraindication & Precautions:
- It is contraindicated in hormone dependent tumors.
- Use with caution who under goes breast cancer and receiving anti estrogenic agents as chemotherapy.
- Use with caution in Vaginal bleeding cases.
- Use with caution in the patients having endometrial hyperplasia.
- Use with caution in endometriosis.
- Comes in blister pack of 30 tablets in 30 x 2 boxes.