Drakshasava; Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Precausations.
- Bhaishyaja Ratnavali
- Chitraka Moola
- Useful for the treatment of Piles
- Used for the treatment of Grahani
- Cough management
- Good for the Eye diseases
- Prescribed for the treatment of Anemia
- Widely used for the treatment of Jaundice
- Used commonly for the management of weakness and general disability.
- In Skin diseases it shows promising results.
- 4 teaspoonful twice daily with equal water just after food.
- Works great when given with Dashmoolarista in the general weakness cases. (2 tsf of each twice daily with half glass of water)
- It come in glass or plastic bottle. All leading manufactures are making it.