Carrot; Scientific name, Chemical Compositions,Used Parts, Interesting Facts, Medicinal Uses.
- Used hugely in making prickles.
- Used in making sweets and milk mate.
- Used as vegetables world wide.
- Used worldwide as food for domestic animals.
Chief Chemical Compositions:
It consists of
- Nicotinic Acid,
- Vitamin C,
- Vitamin A etc.
- Used for the treatment of kidney diseases.
- Used for the diseases of worms.
- Used for the treatment of Anemia.
- Used for the treatment of Vitamin A deficiency.
- Used for the treatment of Acidity.
- Used for the treatment of Diarrhea.
- Used for enhancing labour pain.
- Useful in the diarrhea associated with meat intake
- Useful as memory booster.
- Useful in anorexia.
- Useful in night blindness.
- Useful in the treatment of fissure foot.
- Useful in allergic skin diseases.