Dr. JRK Siddha's SIVA Herbal Drops; Ingredients, Indications, Dosage, Benifits and Side Effects
It is an absolute formulation for the treatment of Auto Immune Disorders. It is very effective, very less in cost and handy to use. It is one of the most popular Siddha Medicine. I am prescribing it from last five years and it I got some excellent feedback form the patients.
- Auto Immune Diseases
- Dr. JRK Siddha Research & Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
- Sivanar vembu (Indigofera aspalathoides)
- Valuluvai (Celastrus paniculatus)
- Akasagarudan (Corallocarpus epigaeus)
- Karpooram (Cinnamomum camphora)
- Thuthuvalai (Solanum trilobatum)
- It boosts up the phagocyte mediated immunity by 135%.
- It is indicated for the autoimmune diseases.
- It helps in the treatment of Fungal diseases.
- It works great in Psoriasis.
- It reduces the risk of secondary infection.
- It is an immune modulator.
- It is indicated in Vitiligo.
- It is good for the treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is good for the treatment of eczema
- It is useful for the allergic disorders.
- Good for the treatment of geriatric skin diseases.
- Good for the treatment of congenital icthyosis
- Useful in candidacies.
- It can be use for the prevention of many flu like diseases.
- Useful to prevent swine flu & bird flu.
- 5-10 years 5 drops daily with milk or water in empty stomach.
- 11-18 years 5 drops twice daily with milk or water in empty stomach.
- Mature Adults 10 drops twice daily with milk or water in empty stomach.
- It is safe with in the normal recommended dosages.
- No side effects yet noted with recommended dosages.
- Safe for prolong use and no effects seen on the vital organs.
- It comes in 30 ml of nontoxic plastic bottle.