Madhuvanni: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages
Dabur India Ltd.
1. Sitophaladhi Churna
2. Elachi (Elettaria cardamomum
3. Vanslochan (Bambusa arundinacia)
4. Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
5. Madhu (Honey)
6. Sharkara (Sugar)
1. Mostly indicated in Bronchial Asthma.
2. Exceptionally effective bronchitis.
3. Effective in the symptomatic management cough.
4. Effective in the management of Allergic cough.
5. Effective in the treatment of productive cough.
6. Effective in smoker’s cough
7. It is a very good lung tonic for people having recurrent respiratory tract infections.
8. It is effective for the persons suffering from Pulmonary Tuberculosis where it acts as lung supportive.
9. It is very effective in the management of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases. It is very much helpful in the treatment of eosinophilia.
1. 1-2 tsf twice daily after food for adults.
2. Half tsf to 1 tsf twice daily for children.
No known contraindications.
It comes in HDPE of 150 grams gel base paste.