Aactaril; Herbal Medicated Cleansing Soap, Ingredients, Indications, Uses, Contraindications, Precausions, Benefits
- Himalaya Drug Company
- It is an ayurvedic proprietary formulation by himalaya drug company. but the ingredients used in it are chosen from a classic book named Bhava Prakasha Nighantu (By Bhava Mishra) where the benefits of these plants are described thoroughly.
- Essential Oils are collected from the following herbs such as
- Barbari (Ocimum basilicum)
- Ushira (Vetiveria zizanioides)
- Jambira (Citrus limon)
- Draksha (Vitis vinifera)
- Atasi (Linum usitatssimum)
- Vatada (Prunus amygdalus)
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica)
- Tuvarak (Hydnocarpus pentandrus)
- Karanja (Pongamia glabra)
- For the treatment of fungal infections it can be used twice a day for washing of the effected wound.
- For the treatment of bacterial skin infections it can be used for twice a day in the effected skin areas.
- For the treatment of pimples it should be used twice a day and the face or effected area should be washed with luke warm water. Use of Clarina cream (From the same manufacture) gives the best results. Some oral medicines are also needed for this purpose.
- It can a good choice for those who are suffering from dandruff. First make the scalp wet with luke warm water and apply generously. Keep if for few minutes and wash with the same luke warm water. Repeat the same regularly during bathing till the symptoms subsides. After control of the disease apply it twice in a week instead of shampoo.
- For the treatment of skin rashes it can be used twice a day.
- For regular safe herbal bath it can be a right choice.
Direction Of Use
- First make the affected area wet with luke warm water and apply generously. Keep if for few minutes and wash with the same luke warm water. Use dry hygienic towel or cloth to make the area dry.
- Totally herbal preparation and no added harmful ingredients
- No artificial anti bacterial or germicidal agents added.
- Less or almost no chances for any allergic reaction.
- It improves the skin immunity (where as normal medicated soaps reduces the skin immunity)
- No added colour added.
- No artificial fragrances added.
- Safe for all ages and all skin conditions.
- Consult your physician if the skin edges are broken (ulcerated wounds) or any non healing wound.
- Avoid in skin sensitivity cases ( if any allergy noted after use though the chance are almost nil).
- Avoid from eyes contact.
- Keep away from children.
- It comes as a Medicated Cleansing Soap(Bar) of 75 grams of sealed pack.