Green Punarnava Syrup: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Presentation
- Herbls (APS) Pvt. Ltd.
- Vhoerhavia diffusa (Punarnava)
- Hygrophila spinosa (Gokhur)
- Galga puruea (Sarpunkha)
- Santalum album (White Varity of Chandana)
- Curcuma longa (Haridra)
- Cassia lanceolata (Swarnapatri)
- Moringa oleifera (Sajina)
- Crataeva relagiosa (Barun)
- Dolichos cordifolia (Kurthi)
- Asercantha longifolia (Kulikhara)
- Tinospora cordifolia (Guduchi)
- Andropogon muricatus (Khus)
- Rubia cordifolia (Manjistha)
- Terminalia arjuna (Arjun)
- Melia azadirachta (Neem)
- Picrorhiza kurroa (Katki)
- Achyranthus aspera (Apamarga)
- All kind of kidney diseases.
- It is a mild diuretic for Anusara.
- It is good in the treatment of ascites.
- It is indicated in Jaundice
- It is good for Renal infections.
- It is good for renal insufficiency
- It is good for oedema of Lower limbs.
- It is good for cystitis
- It is good for gouty Arthritis
- UT is effective in the treatment of inflammatory joint diseases.
- 5 ml to 15 ml twice daily depending upon the severity.
- Some other drugs like Cap. Punarnava are used along with this in few cases of renal disorders.
- No such contraindications.
- Safe in pregnancy and lactation period.
- It comes in sealed plastic bottle of 200ml.