Kalyanaka Guda: Ingredients, Indications, Dosage, Contraindication, Presentation
- Astanga Hridayam
- Segment: Kalpasthana
- Pippali mula
- Tila Taila
- Trivrt Churna
- Dhatri Phala Rasa
- It is indicated for the treatment of Jaundice.
- It is good for abdominal tumor.
- It is indicated for the treatment of Fistula.
- It is good for the treatment of Piles.
- It is good for the treatment various skin diseases.
- 6 - 12 gram twice daily after food with water or milk.
- Due to presence of God it is not suitable for diabetic patients.
- It comes in plastic or glass bottle of 300 gram.