Manibhadra Guda: Ingredients, Indications, Dosage, Contraindication, Side Effects, Presentation
- Astanga Hridayam (Chikitsa Sthana)
- Vidanga Sara
- It is indicated for the treatment of worm infestation.
- It is good for the treatment of piles.
- It is good for the treatment of various skin diseases.
- It is good for enlarged spleen.
- It is indicated for the treatment of chronic alternative bowel habit associated with Worms.
- 6 grams with milk or water after light food.
- No known contraindications.
- Avoid in any unwanted circumstances.
- No known side effects.
- It comes in plastic or glass bottle of 100 gram paste.