Brahmi Ghrita: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindications, Presentations
- Astanga Hridayam
- Apasmara or Epilepsy
- Unmada or Mental disorders.
- Vandhyatva or infertility.
- Kustha or in skin diseases.
- 12 grams daily with milk or in divided dosages as per age and condition.
- It can be administered with Luke warm water with in the same dosages.
- No hard and fast contraindications.
- Keep in mind the lipid profile while administration.
- Avoid those who having ghee intolerance.
- It comes in 100 grams of glass or plastic bottle.