Tablet. Punarnava(himalaya): Ingredients, Indications, Mechanism of Action, Dosages, Contraindications, Presentations.
- The Himalayan Drug Company
- Renal Profile Enhancer
- It contains pure extract of Punarnava also known as Spreading Hogweed (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Urinary Tract Infection.
- UTI in pregnancy.
- Chronic renal failure.
- Hydro nephrosis.
Mechanism of Action:
- It is an active antimicrobial agent which depresses the pathogens activities.
- It is a gentle diuretic which flushes the pathogens from the bladder.
- It having anti-inflammatory action which helps in restoration of the effected parts.
- It having analgesic and anti-spasmodic action which helps in the acute pain management during UTI.
- 2 Tablets twice daily along with Green Punarnava Liquid.
- 2 Tablets twice daily along with Renalka Liquid/Alka 5 Liquid/ Neeri Liquid.
- Safe in both pregnancy and lactation.
- No known contraindications.