Ayur Herbal Cold Cream: Ingredients, Indications, Application, Side Effects, Precausions, Presentation
- Ayurveda Herbal Pvt Ltd.
- Cold Cream (With Aloe Vera and Vitamin E)
- Emulsifying Wax
- Triethanolamine Stearate
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Silicone Oil
- Vitamin E
- Popylene Glycol
- Methyl Paraben.
- Propyl Paraben
- Imidazolidinyl urea
- Aelovera(Aloe indica)
- Rose(Rose canine)
- Cucumber (Cucumis sativus)
- Winter Care.
- Dry skin care.
- For the treatment of Planter Xerosis.
- Dry lips.
- Dry cheeks.
- Tender noses.
- Rubbed elbows.
- For maintaining the normal skin oils.
- To maintain the skin moisture.
- After washing with luke warm water let the affected area dry. Then put the Ayur Herbal Cold Cream on the selected areas.
- From the list of compositions it is clear that though the company claiming it as a Herbal product but basically it is a chemically treated product. Herbal Ingredients are very less in quantity. Though there are several Herbs in the world which can be selected for the above mentioned Indications but the company failed to do so.
- This chemically treated creams are not safe. So I personally not recommend this for long term use.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid Eyes contact while applying in the face.
- If ingested rush to hospital.
- Avoid the wounds and don't apply on any cut areas.
- It comes in plastic round container.