Becosule Capsules and Syrup: Ingredients, Indications, Dosages, Contraindication, Presentation
Pfizer Limited (Pharmacia India Pvt Ltd).
Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
- Vitamin B12,
- Ascorbic Acid,
- Calcium Pantothenate,
- Folic Acid (Vit B9),
- Used as general tonic.
- Useful in Vitamin B Complex Deficiency.
- Useful in mouth ulcers.
- It is good for the treatment of pancreatic tumor.
- Useful in anemia.
- Useful for the treatment of Folic Acid deficiency.
- Useful in neuropathies.
- Good for preoperative and postoperative cases.
- 1 capsules daily after food.
- 10 ml daily after food.
** Consult with your doctor before starting medicine.
- No known contraindications.
- Syrup is sugar base so not recommended for diabetic patients.
- Capsules comes in blister packs.
- Liquid version of the same comes in plastic bottle.